Helpful articles & resources for business owners
Welcome to our digital resource for workers' comp, workplace safety, business management, and more. Click a category below to get started.
How do I check the status and terms of my policy, pay my bills, and see my account and payment history?
How to Get Started
Who We Cover
Stay tuned by following us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, & Instagram. We are expanding rapidly and expect to be live in most of the country in the coming months.
1. Assess your workplace, and identify known hazards and risks
2. Develop written programs and a process for when accidents occur
3. Provide safety training to your employees, educating them on what to do if an accident occurs
4. Clearly post safety protocol for handling equipment and hazardous materials
5. Create a safety committee, focused on continuous monitoring and improvement of the program
Here are some examples of safety work programs provided by the US Department of Labor, which can reduce your premium over time.
How is Workers' Compensation related to payroll? What do I do when I hire, give raises or fire employees?
I subcontract work to other companies/firms. Do I need to check if they are complying with Workers' Comp laws?