What is a Business Owner's Policy?
Business Owner’s Policies (BOP) bundle property, liability and business interruption coverages into one policy and protect against things like property and equipment damage, customer lawsuits, and lost business income due to a covered event like a fire. Our BOP policies are powered by Attune™.
Though general liability and property insurance is not required by law, many property leases and work contracts do require you to have the coverage.
Business Owner's Policies can help protect your business by providing coverage for the following scenarios:
- Injured customers
- Property damage
- Harm caused to others by your products or your advertisements
- Building contents, including inventory or equipment
- Lost income due to property damage
What does my property and liability insurance cover?
- Bodily Injury. If a customer, or someone other than an employee is injured on your property, this coverage can help with medical expenses, legal expenses and other damages.
- Property Damage. When customer property is damaged by an employee, this coverage may help pay for repairs or replacement.
- Your Business’ Building. This coverage provides protection for your company’s building.
- The Contents of Your Building. Property insurance can cover equipment, business inventory, tools, customer and employee property in your building that has been damaged by an employee, yourself, or a covered peril like theft or fire.
- Income From Your Business. If your business is disrupted due to property damage, you may be covered for the expenses needed to resume, including payroll costs, lost income, and even temporary relocation.
Flexible Payment Plans. Painless Pricing.
Our BOP’s start as low as $40/mo.